Become a full member today and elevate your voiceover career with expert guidance
Your Voiceover Kickstart Full Membership includes:
- Expert guidance from true voiceover industry experts
- A very supportive and friendly private community
- Live script workout sessions on Zoom
- Branding and Marketing advice for your voiceover business
- Regular recorded challenges and essential feedback to help you develop your voiceover skills at the microphone
- Hundreds of voiceover tips and tricks
- Live technical sessions and ‘critical listening’ to develop your ear and recording knowledge
- Home Studio Sessions and Quarterly Supercharge Weeks on specialist industry topics - putting you steps ahead of the competition
- Discounted 121 private coaching with Guy Michaels - exclusive to members
- Premium listings on Voiceover Index worth over $160 each year
- Over 40 programmes covering everything you need from technical home studio guidance and working remotely, dealing with direction, accent work, audiobook narration, self-direction, improving vocal clarity and looking after your voice, social media and marketing skills for your voiceover business and much much more!
Improve your employability today as a voiceover artist with full membership.
With over 100 live sessions a year our platform is the perfect place to improve your vocal, business and technical skillsets!
Click Monthly or Annual to select subscription type:
£39 a month
cancel at anytime
“I am often finding that after long recording sessions the quality of my voice drops”
“I have been going through all the studio modules but I want to get some actionable feedback.....”
Our live rehearsal room sessions and weekly challenges within the community
.....a fabulous community for anyone in the VO world. Fab content that is always being added to and a supportive, lovely bunch of members.
Lucy Brown - professional VO
“I'm struggling with the business side of voiceover. I don't know what steps to take.....”
“How can I expand my client-base?”
Supercharge Week has become a much-loved quarterly event for members here at Voiceover Kickstart
Being held accountable to your future goals and putting faces to names was also great, as it gives me more confidence to interact on the VOKickstart platform in between Supercharge weeks. Thank you!
Katie Pattinson - Member since 2016
“I'm not a beginner and understand quite a bit but I still want to improve my recording quality to match the best of the best in voiceover. How can I achieve this whilst keeping the cost down?”
“What am I doing wrong? My recording space is just too noisy and there's annoying reverberation etc!”
In addition to the regular Home Studio sessions, members are advised submit recordings to 'SoundCheck' in the community for feedback. You can upload photos too so that we can advise upon improvements.'
Voiceover Kickstart is a brilliant voiceover network - high-quality training, regular events to meet with other voiceover artists and frequent opportunities to practise voiceover in a safe environment. Very good value for money and can't recommend highly enough.
Sarah Barron - Narrator
And there is so much more to jump into for just £39 a month